Dog Days of Summer Pet Photo ContestWith the Dog Days of Summer upon us, we want to see your cutest pet photos!
With the Dog Days of Summer upon us, we want to see your cutest pet photos!
- Submit your pet using the entry form below from July 7 – July 28, 2021.
- Vote for your favorite and share with friends from August 1 – August 15, 2021.
- Winners will be announced on August 20, 2021.
Photos with the most Facebook reactions will be named the winners. Prizes: First Place will receive a $50 Visa Gift Card. Two (2) Runner-ups will each receive a $25 Visa Gift Card.
If you have any questions or concerns, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dog Days of Summer PET PHOTO CONTEST
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE CONTEST OR CLAIM THE PRIZE
- Contest: Many people have the cute pets and Wakota Federal Credit Union (WFCU) wants to see them. So we are hosting a photo contest with opportunities to win Visa Gift Cards.
- How to Enter: The Contest begins at 11 a.m. CST on July 29, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CST on August 16, 2020 (“Contest Period”). To enter, visit wakotafcu.org/photocontest (“Website”), go to the Photo Contest entry link, and follow the online instructions to submit a digital photo of your pet and complete the entry process. The WFCU computer is the official time clock for the Contest. Entries that meet the following requirements will be posted by WFCU, at WFCU’s discretion, on its Facebook page, where voting will take place:
- Entrant must be the person who took, and has full rights to, the photo.
- Entrant has the full written consent from all persons or copyright owners of other works (such as paintings and statutes) appearing in the photo for full use of the photo, including, but not limited to, use and publishing in this Contest and the other uses stated herein.
- Minor digital enhancement for cropping, red-eye removal, filters and corrections functions are permitted, but images that WFCU, in its sole discretion, determines to be significantly altered will be disqualified.
- Photo must feature only one pet.
- Pet safety must at all times be considered. For example, WFCU will not accept photos of pets in unsafe conditions, such as a pet with its head hanging out of the window of a moving vehicle.
- Borders or frames are not permitted around the image and a watermark, signature, date or copyright notice are not permitted on the image.
- Only one photo may be entered per person during the Contest Period.
- Entrant’s photo will be posted on Facebook and will be identified only by the name, gender, breed of the pet in the photo. Photos must adhere to the Facebook Promotion Guides.
- Only one prize may be won by any entrant.
Photos that (a) contain sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content, as determined by WFCU in its sole discretion, (b) have won a photo contest of any kind, or (c) violate or infringe upon another person’s rights, will not be considered.
- Contest is open to U.S. residents of legal age in the jurisdiction in which they reside. Employees and Board of Directors (and their immediate family members) of WFCU are not eligible to enter.
- Winner retains winner’s rights to the winning photo but must sign a Release acknowledging the Rules, affirming eligibility and granting WFCU, and their affiliates, subsidiaries and agents, a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual non-exclusive license to print, display, distribute, reproduce, adapt and/or modify the photo in any way and create derivative works of the photo, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any WFCU purpose, including but not limited to, promotion of WFCU pet contest, use on WFCU’s web sites, exhibition, use in any media and commercial products.
- Winner Selection: After August 16, 2020 all accepted photo entries will be presented on WFCU’s Facebook page. Public voting begins August 17 through August 30, 2020. The top five (5) photos with the most votes on Facebook will be presented to WFCU Board of Directors where the final three winners will be selected. The top five (5) finalists will be determined by popular vote. Winning by popular vote means the photo with the most number of reactions (like, love, laugh, surprised, sad, angry) received on Facebook. All reactions, whether positive or negative, will be counted. WFCU Board of Directors will choose the First Place and Runner-Up winners. The decisions of the judges are final. Each winner will be notified by WFCU, via email on winner’s entry, approximately 3 days after the public voting has closed. Winners will be publicly announced on WFCU website and Facebook by end of the day on Friday, September 4, 2020.
Each winner will be required to execute and return (and winning is conditioned upon a winner executing and returning) to WFCU, within ten (10) business days an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release, and executed consents of each person appearing in the winning photo or, if a minor, his or her parent or legal guardian.
- Prizes: Each winner’s photo will be featured on the Wakotafcu.org/photocontest homepage. In addition, the First Place winner will receive a $50 Visa Gift Card and the two (2) Runner-Ups will each receive a $25 Visa Gift Card.
- Facebook Disclaimer: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and by entering this Contest, entrant acknowledges that Facebook is not liable for anything related to the conduct or administration of this Contest.
- General Rules:
. Each entrant agrees to hold harmless and release WFCU from any injuries, losses or damages of any kind that may result from taking a photo intended to be submitted and from and against all claims of any nature arising from or in connection with entrant’s participation in the contest and acceptance, use, misuse or non-use of the prize. WFCU is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of entries. WFCU retains the right not to award the prize should no acceptable photos be received. WFCU reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Contest (or any portion thereof) if fraud, misconduct or technical failures, including computer virus, bug, or other technical problems, destroy or threaten to destroy the integrity of the Contest.
- Any damage made to the Website will also be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Any attempt by an individual to damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. WFCU reserves the right to seek damages from and to prosecute any such individual to the full extent of the law.
- Upon a finding of non-compliance with these Official Rules or the return of a prize as non-deliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner selected by the WFCU judges.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. It is void where prohibited by law. Winner is responsible for any tax due on winning amount.
- Entrants who participate in this Contest hereby waive and release, and agree to hold harmless WFCU and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, licensors, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives and agents, from and against, any and all rights, claims and causes of action of any kind whatsoever that may arise from their participation in this promotion and/or their acceptance, possession, use, misuse or non-use of the prize.
- Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. WFCU reserves the right to cancel the Contest or modify the Rules at its discretion.
Sign up for our News & Specials
Give us your email address and we’ll keep you informed about important events at your Credit Union.